Give to the Zoo
By giving to the Philadelphia Zoo Annual Fund, your donation will go where it is most needed.
Here are just some ways your gift will make a difference:
- $25 admits two students who otherwise couldn’t afford to pay for a class trip to the Zoo
- $50 buys liver, yams and trout for our big cats or fish for our birds and lettuce for our reptiles for a week
- $75 keeps our big cats chewing on long shank bones for 5 days or buys honey for our bears for 6 months
- $100 buys 100 lbs. of apples for our giraffes, hippos, and other African Plains animals
- $250 feeds one big cat for 3 weeks
Remember, the Faris Challenge doubles your urgently needed Annual Fund gift if you donate before November 15.